General Applications - Thompson Creek Mine
Thompson Creek Mine, Idaho
- Become a valuable addition to Centerra's Thompson Creek Mine operations team
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive industry-competitive compensation plus top-notch benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra’s vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website.
About Thompson Creek Mine
The Thompson Creek Mine is a primary, surface molybdenum mine and mill located approximately 48 kilometres southwest of the town of Challis in Idaho's Custer County.
In operations since 1983, the mine uses conventional open-pit mining methods with large electric-powered shovels that can each move up to 100,000 tons of waste rock and ore per day.
Thompson Creek Mine promotes a drug and alcohol-free workplace and has adopted a zero-tolerance policy with respect to alcohol or unauthorized drugs on site.
Join Centerra's Thompson Creek Mine Team Now!
We are always on a lookout for talented individuals with varying skills and qualifications to join our Thompson Creek Mine team.
By applying to this job, you will be expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and will be contacted when a suitable position is available.
Positions within our team may include, but are not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Mining specialists/engineers
- Human Resources
- IT/Software Engineering/Support
- Health & Safety
- Trades (electricians, millwrights, machinists, technicians, mechanics, welders, etc.)
About the Benefits
As a valued member of Centerra's Thompson Creek Mine operations team, you can look forward to a competitive total rewards package. Centerra's industry-leading benefits include**:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan with Company match
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Reimbursements on work gear and equipment
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
**Please note, compensation and benefits packages vary depending on department or position.
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the relevant skills to bring success to our team, then we invite you to apply today!