General Applications - Kemess Mine
Kemess Mine, BC
- Become a valuable addition to Centerra's Kemess Mine operations team
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive industry-competitive compensation plus top-notch benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra’s vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website.
About the Kemess Mine
Kemess is located in north-central British Columbia, approximately 250 km north of Smithers and 430 km northwest of Prince George, with fly-in access. The property is host to the former Kemess South (KS) Mine, the Kemess Underground (KUG) deposit, and the Kemess East (KE) deposit.
Existing on-site infrastructure includes offices, warehouse, laydowns, maintenance facilities, a 300-person accommodation camp footprint, crushed ore stockpile and reclaim, access and service roads, an airstrip, explosives magazines, and an electrical substation.
Kemess Mine promotes a drug and alcohol-free workplace and has adopted a zero-tolerance policy with respect to alcohol or unauthorized drugs on site.
Join Centerra's Kemess Mine Team Now!
We are always on a lookout for talented individuals with varying skills and qualifications to join our Kemess Mine team. Our onsite camp-based positions follow a rotation of either 7 or 14 days on / 7 or 14 days off, with a 12-hour daily schedule.
By applying to this job, you will be expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and will be contacted when a suitable position is available.
Positions within our team may include, but are not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Mining specialists/engineers
- Human Resources
- IT/Software Engineering/Support
- Health & Safety
- Trades (electricians, millwrights, machinists, technicians, mechanics, welders, etc.)
About the Benefits
As a valued member of Centerra's Kemess Mine operations team, you can look forward to a competitive compensation package. You'll also gain access to Centerra's industry-leading benefits, including**:
- Tax-free travel allowance commensurate with the distance required for travel
- Extended group health, dental, vision, and travel insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D
- Company-sponsored pension with Company match
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Healthcare Spending Account / Lifestyle Wellness Spending Account
- Reimbursements on work gear and equipment
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Parental leave top-up program
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
**Please note, compensation and benefits packages vary depending on department or position.
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the relevant skills to bring success to our team, then we invite you to apply today!