General Applications - Goldfield District Project
- Become a valuable addition to Centerra's newly-acquired Goldfield District Project
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive industry-competitive compensation plus top-notch benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra’s vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website.
About the Goldfield District Project
Located on the Walker Lane trend in Esmeralda County, Nevada, about 30 miles south of Tonopah, the Goldfield District Project can be accessed via U.S. Highway 95 from Las Vegas or Reno. This newly-acquired project is an underexplored property in a prolific mining jurisdiction that provides substantial upside potential.
Goldfield is a conventional open-pit, heap leach project that contains three known deposits: Gemfield, Goldfield Main, and McMahon Ridge. These are to be developed in a two-phase approach, starting with operations in the Gemfield deposit in 2022.
Goldfield District Project promotes a drug and alcohol-free workplace and has adopted a zero-tolerance policy with respect to alcohol or unauthorized drugs on site.
Join Our Goldfield Team Now!
We are always on a lookout for talented individuals with varying skills and qualifications to join our team in Goldfield District Project in Goldfield, Nevada.
By applying to this job, you will be expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and will be contacted when a suitable position is available.
Positions in our Goldfield District Project may include, but are not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Mining specialists/engineers
- Human Resources
- IT/Software Engineering/Support
- Health & Safety
- Trades (electricians, millwrights, machinists, technicians, mechanics, welders, etc.)
About the Benefits
As a valued member of Centerra's Goldfield District Project operations team, you can look forward to a competitive total rewards package. Centerra's industry-leading benefits include**:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan with Company match
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Reimbursements on work gear and equipment
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
**Please note, compensation and benefits packages vary depending on department or position.
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the relevant skills to bring success to our team, then we invite you to apply today!