General Applications - Corporate
In-office, Hybrid, or Remote - Canada
- Become a valuable addition to Centerra's corporate team
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive industry-competitive compensation plus top-notch benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition of quality mining assets in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra’s vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website.
Join Centerra's Corporate Team Now!
We are always on a lookout for talented individuals with varying skills and qualifications to join our corporate team. Depending on the role, you can follow either in-office (Toronto), fully remote, or a hybrid work model, however, you must be legally authorized to work within Canada.
By applying to this job, you will be expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and will be contacted when a suitable position is available.
Positions within our corporate team may include, but are not limited to:
- Human Resources
- IT/Software Engineering/Support
- Operational Support
About the Benefits
As a valued member of Centerra's corporate team, you can look forward to a competitive compensation package. You'll also gain access to Centerra's industry-leading benefits, including**:
- Extended group health, dental, vision, and travel insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D
- Company-sponsored RRSP with Company match
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Healthcare Spending Account / Lifestyle Wellness Spending Account
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Parental leave top-up program
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
**Please note, compensation and benefits packages vary depending on department or position.
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the relevant skills to bring success to our team, then we invite you to apply today!